Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 7:03 AM
with 0 rose(s)
The PLANE RIDE!
Well everybody say “Hey!” Our Field Trip and Seminars is going to come about this coming September 16-20, 2003 and it will be outside Davao City. It will be my first time going outside the city aside from the local travels. I feel excited and I’m definitely looking forward to it. Even if our field trip has undergone a lot of troubles and all that but still it came through and then we carry on. This will totally be so much fun. But what do I really expect from this plane ride?
I have mixed feelings about this from the departure time, to the plane ride till the arrival. It will be my first plane ride and it will be in Manila, I can’t help but think a lot of things. I expect it will be very fun, exciting, and memorable, and I am super happy though I am also anxious. This will be the first time that I will be travelling without any of my family members “present”. The travel will be fun for sure because I have my friends and classmates with me and I know we will not just be going for the fun but also the learning that we will be able to gain in the trip. It will also be exciting since it is my first plane ride. Also, I am anxious because this will be my first and I don’t have any experience though I don’t really think I should be feeling this way. I know it will be absolutely memorable because I am travelling outside Davao with my friends and classmates.
From what I have been thinking, especially about the trip, I think I won’t be able to sleep well the night before the travel. It will be mostly because of the excitement and the thoughts of what could possibly happen in the trip. It will be mostly because of the word “What if?” what if I would oversleep and I get left behind? Or maybe I forgot this and that and then I won’t be able to join the group? Or maybe I’d get late and they won’t let me inside? Maybe just maybe because of the excitement I won’t really be able to sleep and since the departure time will be really early, it is also because of the itinerary. Though I know I won’t be the only one that’s going to be anxious of the trip but also my classmates. My classmates for certain will also be the same as I do, thinking a lot of things about the trip and would end up awake the night before the trip.
In the plane ride I know there will be a lot of picture taking. We won’t just sit back; just idly look outside the windows or sleep. But, we will take hundreds of photos even when we are in the plane. The memories will definitely bring all the fun together even after the trip so no wasting time and take as many pictures us can take. Every one of us will definitely take pictures everywhere. In departure there will be a number of pictures, the plane ride I know there will be a hundred of photos and on the arrival a hundred more. It will be an all out picture taking and we will be taking pictures all over the place.
I guess I will be posting a lot of facebook statuses and then tweet all around. I won’t miss the feeling of having my first plane ride and least I would be able to tell what I really felt inside. I think I might be able to post a number of statuses even before the departure time. I know it will be of so much fun.
I am super happy that I will be able to experience this plane ride with my friends and classmates, though I am sure that I will also be happy even with my family. Anyways, the happiness that I am feeling now is because, the effort that we’ve put into for this field trip was fruitful. We will be able to experience a new environment, though others say Davao city is still better, nevertheless I am truly happy.
There will be a lot of things that could possibly happen to the trip. Even though we can’t secure our safety in plane travels but accidents happen anytime and anywhere. We will just have to take the risk especially it is worth the risk of learning a lot more things for the future. Just trust in HIM and He will do the rest.
I am really hoping that I won’t forget anything that is super important so that I won’t get left behind. Also, I’m hoping that I will be able to wake up early though being sleepless is still on the picture. I hope that none of us gets left behind because they overslept or they left a thing or two.
We paid a large amount of money, large enough for our social status, only for this trip. Even it is like that it will be worth it. Everything will be able to help us in the future so it won’t go to waste. I guess I will just have to enjoy this plane ride and learn what I have to learn in the trip.

I guess this trip will become some sleepless night because of the anxiousness and the excitement boiling inside each and every one of us. This trip will have a lot of pictures here and there, then a number of status here and all over. I know that it isn’t just me but every single one of us is looking forward to this and that is the big reason why we pushed this so it will happen. The determination we had the time we were working on fulfilling this trip will be the equivalent of the fun, excitement, learning and memories that we will be able to experience in this trip. I know that the fun never stops. 

Post a Comment



+
it elective and field trips and seminars

Shay here!...
Well I'm... 18. Senior?. University of Southeastern Philippines. BS in Information Technology.
I ♥ Sweets!. Marshmallows. Cakes. Ice Creams. Donuts. Chocolates.

When I'm Bored? I... Read. Eat. Sleep. Surf the Internet. Watch Movies.
so yeah! that's ME...
«
»