Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 8:21 AM
hmmm... Y4IT.. Expectations?
One of the seminars that we will
be attending is the Y4IT. But, before anything else what is Y4IT? It is Youth
for Information Technology. It is an annual event and is considered the
Philippine’s biggest gathering of IT experts, enthusiasts, students and
educators. What do I expect to learn from this event?
I expect that I will be able to
learn a lot of things in this event, not only about my field of expertise but
also experiences from others. I don’t really know what will be the content of
the program or the exact topics that they will discuss. But, I know that there
will be a lot of learning that we could gain from the event. I think this would
also be a great learning experience for us since we are just starting to work
our way in the industry, well as of today. As every IT students, teachers and
professionals gathered for a very big event like this, I guess, it will be a
very memorable experience, indeed.
Being exposed to these kinds of
seminars will give us ideas how other IT people work things. This will give us
hints to improve how to work on this environment. Also, expose us to the bigger
picture that there are a lot of students and others out there also striving to
get to the top. This will also help us know how the work is done in this
industry and how to expand small ideas to the bigger ones. The seminar might
also help us expand how we view things in our field and be able to create new
ideas. It will be like exploring the wild single-handedly without anything to
spare and still continue learning on the process.
Joining this seminar and
listening to world class speakers will definitely be a great experience. There will
be a lot of sharing and maybe they could share us some adventures they have
been through, giving us inspirations. Well I guess one thing about this seminar
is gaining inspirations from others that might have been like us from the start
and became successful. I expect that they will share to us the techniques on
how to survive in this industry. Thus, giving us the experiences that they have
been through and sharing how they have overcome it. I hope that they would also
give us ideas and their own perspective as to how to work on this field. Since,
we have our different perspective at least I have gained other people’s
opinions and not just stick to what I have already have in mind. It will be
like learning from the experts.
Maybe just maybe I would be able
to meet new people or individuals in this seminar. It is good to have new
friends and I really hope I could have a new one because of this event, I am
really hoping. I would also be really glad to expand my circle of acquaintance
since it would also benefit to have a lot of acquaintance especially in this
field. But, knowing other people will also give us the knowledge that everyone
has been doing their best not only you. It could be a great inspiration to know
someone and someday you’ll be able to meet again but as professionals working
at the top.
I might be able to or somehow
choose my career path because of this event. I get really confused of what
career path to take but maybe this seminar would help me realize what it is. I am
open to learning new things and I love to learn from a set of things. I’m also
really open to suggestions that is why I’m looking forward to this seminar it
might help me choose or help me come up what career should I really pursue.
Given this seminar it would also
teach us how big the competition is behind the IT Industry and as to how to get
on top of it. This will help us realize that competition is everywhere not just
in Davao but it is worldwide. There are a lot of individuals in this industry
who’s trying their best and if you get left behind then take your time running slowly
or try to chase after them. This seminar can probably improve my skills, if I really
do have one. It might also help me discover what hidden talent I might have. Just
think positively and then “boom!” a new discovery might just be around the
corner waiting to be discovered. Anything is possible if you just believe, and I
really do believe that each of us is destined for great things.
I guess I will be able to learn
how to persevere and to keep moving forward. To all those that would join the
seminar I know we have one aim. It is to learn new things and be able to apply
it in our lives. We persevere so that we will be able to move to the next step
and that is one of the things that this seminar will be about. Even with a
great number of people who is working their way in the ICT industry being able
to persevere and to move forward will be an essential step. I know that most of
the successful individuals in the industry persevered just to attain success.
I really do expect a lot of
things in this event and I really hope that this seminar won’t let me down. And,
I do hope that this seminar will not just be all the plain talking stuff but
also it will have fun, interaction and laughter in it. Learning will be a lot
memorable with fun and laughter joint together. We tend to remember things that
made us laugh or happy that’s why I really hope and expect that this seminar
isn’t going to be boring. I want it to be something that would make me smile
even after the seminar because learning new things is great with a smile
plastered on your face.
Post a Comment